Our maintenance packages provide the most cost effective and convenient way to ensure the assets in your home or property is in good working condition. Whether you need an immediate emergency cover or you want complete peace of mind, we have suitable packages for every requirement. We also provide specialized packages for specific property requirements.
8 X Regular Call Outs
2 x A/C Service
2 x Plumbing Service
2 x Electrical Service
PACKAGE SCOPE COVERAGE
Labour – Unlimited
Consumables – chargeable
Parts – chargeable
EXCLUSION IN SCOPE
Duct Cleaning, Coil Cleaning, Changing of coils
Replacement of water heater, water pumps, pressure kit, flush tank, cistern, piping, customer specific shattaf, basin mixer taps, shower heads etc. and irrigation network
Lights, bulbs, batteries, home automation and re-wiring
Any major carpentry jobsroller fly screens, aluminum door/ window works, sliding door, glass works, ceiling tiles/ re-fixing, any new installation (cabinet, doors, windows, gazeebos, glass works, etc.)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
The following Terms and Conditions of Purchase shall apply to all services purchased by a customer from beyond infinity technical
, which is a wholly owned division of Emrill Services LLC (hereafter referred to as “beyond infinity technical”
), and the customer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
The customer shall:
- Ensure that a responsible person, whether this be the property owner, or a representative of the property owner, is present to enable access to the property as agreed/scheduled and be present at the property for the duration of the service delivery. For the avoidance of doubt, if attendance of a scheduled and confirmed callout appointment is delayed or prohibited due to inability to gain access to the premises, the services shall be considered as fulfilled /completed.
- Provide water and electricity for any maintenance work being carried out.
- Ensure there is a safe and secure means of access to all plant and equipment that requires maintenance (i.e. installation of permanent ladder access to pitch roofs for air conditioning equipment).
- Remove all obstructions around the area to be serviced (e.g. water tanks) to allow safe access.
- Bear any cost for any destructive access (such as cutting through ceiling plaster or panels) is required for delivery of the services.
- Promptly settle all charges without any set-off, deduction or counter claim.
- Be responsible to obtain any and all sorts of approval / NOC required from the local authority, building management, community management, etc. prior to the commencement of services.
HOME MAINTENANCE PACKAGES
- The scope of services provided is defined as per the package description purchased as well as any additional options or variables selected during the order process.
- Maintenance Services will be scheduled over a recurring 12-month period as per the following:
- Bronze Package: 1 x Air Conditioning Scheduled Service
- For Customers who are on a monthly payment plan, the Service can only be scheduled following the receipt of the 4th monthly installment / payment
- Silver & Gold Package: 2 x Planned Preventative Air Conditioning Service, 2 x Planned Preventative Electrical Service, 2 x Planned Preventative Plumbing Service, 2 x On Demand Handyman Services
- For Customers who are on a monthly payment plan, the 1st planned maintenance for AC/Electrical/Plumbing & Handyman Services can only be scheduled after 4th consecutive monthly installment / payment and the 2nd planned maintenance after 9th monthly installment / payment
- Spare parts are defined as specific items that must be purchased in order to repair an Air-conditioning, Electrical or Plumbing system. Unless explicitly stated as being included within the chosen package (i.e. within the Gold Package Option), all spare parts and consumables used to complete the scope of services shall be chargeable over and above the package price and will be quoted separately to the customer as required.
- In the event that spare parts are expressly included in the chosen package option, the following table highlights what is or is not included in the package price:
- Notification will be communicated to the customer 1 week prior to a planned maintenance visit being carried out. If no confirmation is received by the customer 48 hours prior to the appointment being carried out, the appointment will be cancelled. The customer will have 1 further opportunity to reschedule said appointment within a 4-week period (with the exception of water tank cleaning where rescheduling will not be possible).
- The following items / activities are excluded from the scope of services of all home maintenance packages:
- Installation of any items / materials provided by the customer (for safety reasons)
- Any system or service not expressly mentioned in our scope
- Any addition, upgrade, replacement or partial preplacement to existing systems
- Any rectification / modification to correct design, construction or commissioning faults
- Modification and or insulation work for piping, ducting and internal duct cleaning
- Replacement of water or drainage lines in shafts, air wells, water pumps, pressure vessels, bladders, water tanks etc.
- Replacement of complete light fittings
- Roof or basement leakage due to water proofing failure of the structure
- Kitchen equipment
- Audio visual equipment
- Data and related components
- Chilled water pumps or piping insulation
- Garden Sprinkler/Irrigation systems and associated pumps and equipment
- Should the Customer have the need to obtain Services in addition to what is provided as part of the Customers valid agreement / package (i.e. Water Tank Cleaning, Pest Control, etc.), these Services can only be scheduled following receipt of the 4th monthly package installment / payment of the existing agreement.
Callouts & Maintenance Services as specified in the product information / details
No Spare parts are included in this package
Handyman Services are not covered in this package – Re-fixing of fixed fly screen (materials charged separately), Hanging of picture / mirrors, Fixing of bookshelves / shelves, Tightening of kitchen/cabinet/door hinges, Roller fly screens, Aluminium door/ window works (realignment, re fixing), Sliding door / glass works, Ceiling tiles fixing / re-fixing, Any new installation (cabinet, doors, windows, gazebos, glass works, etc.)
Destructive Access Services are not covered in this package – Any destructive access (such as cutting through ceiling plaster or panels) is required for delivery of the services
Approvals – Obtaining approval / NOC required from the local authority, building management, community management, etc. prior to the commencement of services is not covered in the scope.
Warranties – No warranty on materials or spare parts unless the defect is proven to be as a result of beyond infinity technical actions or negligence and such defect is highlighted in writing to beyond infinity technical within 30 days from the date of the original service taking place. beyond infinity technical shall not be liable for any defects that are caused by or related to fair wear and tear, misuse, customer or third-party actions.
Other Services which are note covered in this package – Installation of any items / materials provided by the customer (for safety reasons), Any system or service not expressly mentioned in our scope, Any addition, upgrade, replacement or partial preplacement to existing systems, Any rectification / modification to correct design, construction or commissioning faults, Modification and or insulation work for piping, ducting and internal duct cleaning, Replacement of water or drainage lines in shafts, air wells, water pumps, pressure vessels, bladders, water tanks etc., Replacement of complete light fittings, Roof or basement leakage due to water proofing failure of the structure, Kitchen equipment, Audio visual equipment, Data and related components, Generators, Chilled water pumps or piping insulation, Garden Sprinkler/Irrigation systems and associated pumps and equipment
Leave a Reply